Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- A separate title page will be uploaded, listing all authors and their affiliations.
- This submission conforms to DuJAL's submission guidelines and it does not exceed our word limit guidelines unless approved by the editor.
- The manuscript has been appropriately blinded for review and meta-data that may make the authors identifiable have been removed (in Word, via File, Info, Inspect document).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
Research articles may be 7000 words in lenght, excluding abstract and references.
List all contributors
Research notes may be 3000 words in lenght, excluding abstract and references.
The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.