The Journal for the History of Knowledge includes an annual special issue, compiled by guest editors, which explores a theme central to the journal’s scope.
We are currently accepting proposals for the Summer 2023 Special Issue. Proposals should contain the following:
- A description of the proposed theme (1500-2000 words) highlighting its significance for the history of knowledge
- A table of contents (typically 8-12 articles of 8000 words)
- Abstracts of the articles
- Two-page CVs of the editors; short biographies of the contributors
- An outline of the production process up to manuscript submission. All manuscripts must be submitted to the journal by early summer 2022.
Proposal deadline: 30 June 2021
Notification of acceptance: by 30 September 2021
After submission, all manuscripts will go through a process of peer-review, author’s revisions, and copy-editing. JHoK is an Open Access journal, in principle at no charge to the authors.Read more about Journal for the History of Knowledge - Call for Proposals, Special Issue Summer 2023